Friday, July 20, 2012

I've been pinned!

This might not be a big deal to many of you who have been blogging a lot longer than I have.  But I've only had this blog for a couple of weeks.  So when Mary Beth from Cupcakes and Crinoline left me a comment saying she had pinned my hymnal flower arrangement, I was really excited!  She has several boards with lots of pins.  Go check it out!  I'm on her flowers-all board.  Woohoo!  I think I may be spending some time today (and probably for a few more days to see it all) on her boards.

I was checking out a linky party (don't remember which one, now) when I found Mary Beth's dollar store chalkboard.  I think it's super cool when people can go into the Dollar Tree (or another such store) and be inspired to create/repurpose items into fabulousness.



2 comments:

  1. The first time I was pinned I almost hyperventilated. Found you through sugar bees reader feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the delay ~ I just saw this...thanks so much for sharing my chalkboard. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!