Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What to do with my husband's cassette tape collection

Well, the first thing I have done is create a business card holder for my company.  This was super duper simple.  The paper was made from a digital scrapbooking collection by Summertime Designs.  All of her kits are free!  Go check her out!

  All I did was measure and cut the paper and then stick it to the tape holder with double stick tape.  I cut a piece to go around the outside of the holder and then another for the inside of it.  I have other ideas for these plastic wonders, including IPhone holders and recipe card holders.

I created this wonderfully useful project before I started blogging, therefore there are not step-by-step photos.  But I figure it's simple enough that you can create it easily.  



I have now ventured into the world of linking, and I've chosen Tip Junkie for my first link.  At the time of me writing this, there are 544 links above me!

all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {7 10}

I have since found some other linky parties to link to also.
I'm sure that as I get more proficient with blogging, I'll have the buttons on the side or something like that.  Please bear with me in the mean time.


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely simple business card holder! Great use for old cassette tape holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, this is a great project! I tried to reply to your comment on my thin mint hummus but you came up as a no reply blogger. Here is the link to my post that I wrote about how to fix this

    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-was-no-reply-bloggerare-you.

    Also, I was trying to follow you but I can't find a way to do so. Let me know how I can follow along....your blog is young but amazing!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great project, a very nice business card holder. Large linky parties are not my cup of tea. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word, how super smart is this?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I'm featuring this at tonight's Trash 2 Treasure Party!! Feel free to grab a featured button.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!