Thursday, July 12, 2012

This newbie is doing more with her blog

I received a wonderful comment from Marilyn at 4 You With Love telling me she enjoyed viewing my blog but there were a couple things she was bummed about.  First, she realized I was a no-reply blogger.  But she directed me here to tell me how to fix it.  Then she said she wanted to follow my blog, but I didn't have a way for her to do so.  Through a little bit of research I figured out how to encourage followers, and I now have Linky Followers on my side bar.  Slowly but surely this newbie will get the hang of it.  Thanks for your encouragement.
I do have a question for anyone who might have the answer.  I made my signature, and I thought the html code would make it so that it was transparent.  But it's not.  Does anyone know why or how I might fix that?  Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! As for the signature, I see you made it at Live Signature. There is actually a box to check to make the background transparent-on the page where you choose the color. SO, you may have to re-make it, check the box, and then the html code will include the transparent background.

    Hope that helps! And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!